FLASH SALE! $39 for The Toronto Air Show Lunch Cruise (a $61.95 Value)
Jubilee Queen Cruises
What you get
Cruise around the Toronto harbour while enjoying the Toronto Air Show.
Today’s WagJag: FLASH SALE!
$42 $39 for The Toronto Air Show Lunch Cruise from Jubilee Queen Cruise Line (a $61.95 Value)
The best way to view the Toronto CIAS Airshow is on Jubilee Queen Cruises’s Toronto Boat Cruise. You and your family will enjoy a show of F18’s and snowbirds while feasting on a fabulous menu prepared fresh on-board by our award winning chef.
The Air Show Cruise menu has something for everyone in your family even vegetarian options! For more information on the Toronto Air show Cruise menu, Toronto Air Show Menu.
The Canadian International Air Show has been happening in Toronto since 1949 and takes place on the closing weekend of the Canadian National Exhibition ( CNE ) over the labor day weekend (Saturday to Monday). The show usually runs from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
Planes fly over Ontario Place and the CNE Grounds and are visible from several different points along the lakeshore.
The Jubilee Queen heads out into the outer harbour upon leaving the dock and is positioned so that guests can enjoy the show in comfort just off the shoreline.
Watching the Toronto airshow from the Jubilee Queen is like going camping with an RV, you get the same experience as sitting at the Harbourfront centre with all the comforts of home. Should it rain the Jubilee Queens has wall to wall windows and 9? ceilings in our main dinning room so that you and your guests can see the action while staying dry.
Dates (choose one at checkout):
- August 31, 2019
- September 1, 2019
- September 2, 2019
- Expires on the date printed on your voucher (August 31, September 1 or 2, 2019)
- Online reservations required; subject to availability
- Limit 12 buys per person, may buy 12 more as gifts. May redeem up to 24 vouchers per group booking. Groups wishing to sit together must have 1 person purchase all tickets (1 transaction and under 1 name)
- Must provide voucher number and all guest names when making reservation
- Tables seat 4 or more. Seating is reserved and may at times be shared with other parties
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Once reservation is confirmed on the Jubilee Queen website, WagJag refund policy no longer applies
- $10.95 port fee + transaction fee not included.
- Final sale applies to all vouchers. NO date transfers. No refunds for missed cruises. Only the actual credit card holder may make a purchase, no one else
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
About Jubilee Queen Cruises