$29.99 for a 50-Pack of KN95 Mask & 2x236mL Hand Sanitizers (a $149.99 Value)
WagJag Product (DVSI)
What you get
Receive 50 KN95 Masks and 2 bottles of SaniGel Hand Sanitizer!
- 50 x KN95 Masks
- 2 x SaniGel Hand Sanitizers (2 x 236mL)
- Cannot be delivered to PO boxes
- After the deal closes, the product will ship automatically to the address indicated at checkout (currently unable to ship to the Northwest Territories)
- Product is expected to arrive within the estimated time 1-3 weeks from order date
- Unlimited buys
- All products are final sale
- Free returns on eligible items
- Cancellations/modifications are only available within 48 hours of purchase
- Does not include shipping (Shipping rate is calculated based on postal code entered).
- Does not include tax (charged at checkout). No cash value. No cash back
- Not valid for additional WagJag promotional codes or credits
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
$49.99 $29.99 for a Pack of 50 KN95 Masks and 2x236mL Bottles of SaniGel Hand Sanitizer, a $149.99 retail value.
- Heavy Duty protection KN95 masks
- 5-layer protective KN95 has a filter efficiency greater than or equal to 95%.
- FDA registered and CE approved
- Features a comfortable ear loop, adjustable nose wire, 5 layers containing cotton, non-woven cotton, meltblown fabric, and a hot air filter cotton
- Blocks out harmful pollutants, viruses, bacteria, and droplets. Uniquely shaped to fit all faces with excess space to breathe easily.
- Executive Standard: GB2626-2006
- Wearing a mask in indoor public spaces is required under the City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020. The mask should cover your nose, mouth and chin without gapping. Wearing a mask or face covering is an additional measure we can take to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe.
SaniGel Advanced Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
- Active Ingredient: 70% Ethyl Alcohol Pharmaceutical Grade
- Features a moisturizing formula that includes Aloe Vera that keeps your hands feeling soft without water, making this formulation perfect for people with dry skin conditions, such as eczema and dermatitis
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria instantly on contact
- Directions for use: Suitable for adults and children over the age of 2 years old. For occasional and personal domestic use. Use whenever soap and water are unavailable to supplement routine hand washing. Children should be supervised while using this product. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds and allow to dry.
- Warnings: Flammability warning. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat. Only for external use. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison centre or get medical help right away.
- Non-Medical Ingredients: Water, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
About WagJag Product (DVSI)