$47 for a Microderm or Chemical Peel Session (a $203 Value)
Krasota Health and Beauty Salon
What you get
A chemical peel or microderm session.
- Expires 120 days from purchase date
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy more as gifts
- Appointment and consultation required, non-candidates and other refund requests will be honoured before service provided
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applied (any fees not to exceed voucher price)
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers service
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJag: Improve the appearance of your skin with either a microderm or chemical peel session from Krasota Health and Beauty Salon.
A chemical peel session is where a chemical solution is applied to your face and it exfoliates the top layers of your skin. With the removal of superficial lesions, the regeneration of new dermal tissue and epidermal takes place. There are multiple benefits from this treatment including the prevention of sun spots, lightening of hyper-pigmentation, preventing and treating pore obstructions that causes acne or blackheads, fading scars and stretch marks and so much more.
Mircoderm is a non-surgical skin treatment that also exfoliates the skin using a diamond tip. The end result is newer and healthier skin that comes through. This treatment can help those with sun damage, fine lines, age spots, uneven skin tone or texture, wrinkles and more.
About Krasota Health and Beauty Salon