$34.95 for a 2-Pack of Memory Enhancement Capsules (a $69.99 Value)
WagJag Product (RM)
What you get
Receive a 2-Pack of RedSky Medical Memory Enhancement Capsules.
- Cannot be delivered to PO boxes
- After the deal closes, the product will ship automatically to the address indicated at checkout (currently unable to ship to the Northwest Territories)
- Product is expected to arrive within the estimated time of 1-4 weeks from the deal closing date (June 22nd, 2021)
- Unlimited buys
- All products are final sale
- Free returns on eligible items
- Cancellations/modifications are only available within 48 hours of purchase
- Does not include shipping (Shipping rate is calculated based on postal code entered).
- Does not include tax (charged at checkout). No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJag: For $34.95 receive a 2-Pack of RedSky Medical Memory Enhancement Capsules - 90 Capsules (a $69.99 Value)
- Main ingredients include:
- Bacopa (leaf extract), also known as brahmi, is a plant that has been used in traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda). Bacopa is commonly used for Alzheimer Disease, memory and thinking skills (cognitive function), anxiety and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Jyotismati, commonly known as Staff tree is one of most commonly seen herb which is used for the treatment of various diseases. Our experts studied on Jyotismati and proven the plant’s therapeutic activities like Intellect promoter, Appetizer, Antiallergic, Stimulant, Rubefacient, Emollient, Emetic, Digestive and Hypolipidemic actions etc.
- Convolvulus prostratus: a nootropic herb used in traditional medicinal systems. Research has suggested that across the globe C. prostratus have highlighted the neuro-pharmacological profile, wherein, the neuroprotective, nootropic and neuro-modulatory roles have been described. Besides, role of C. prostratus extracts in neurodegeneration has been well demonstrated.
- Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo’s health benefits are thought to come from its high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It may also increase blood flow and play a role in how neurotransmitters in the brain operate. A 2014 study showed ginkgo supplementation may benefit people who already have Alzheimer’s and take cholinesterase inhibitors, common medications used to treat the condition.
- 2 x Bottles of RedSky Medical Memory Enhancement Capsules (2 x 90 Capsules)
About WagJag Product (RM)