Up to 61% off Microfibre Down Alternative Duvets
Canadian Down and Feather Company Inc.
What you get
- Cannot be delivered to PO boxes
- After the deal closes, the product will ship automatically to the address indicated at checkout (currently unable to ship to the Northwest Territories)
- Product is expected to arrive within the estimated time of 1-4 weeks from the deal closing date (November 4)
- Unlimited buys
- All products are final sale
- Free returns on eligible items
- Cancellations/modifications are only available within 48 hours of purchase
- Does not include shipping ($15 extra charged at checkout).
- Does not include tax (charged at checkout). No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
The only ones who don't need cozy blankets on their beds are those who never sleep, such as zombies, vampires and Vegas. All others can sleep soundly with today's WagJags from Canadian Down and Feather Company:
- $39 for a twin size microfibre duvet (a $100 value)
- $49 for a double size microfibre duvet (a $110 value)
- $59 for a queen size microfibre duvet (a $125 value)
- $69 for a king size microfibre duvet (a $150 value)
- Sleep tight in a microfibre duvet, providing the utmost in cozy comfort without the fuss associated with troublesome feathers
- This dream blanket is made with a needle double stitch to prevent the filling from escaping and 100% fine cotton to allow breathable comfort
- This product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for up to three years; with proper care, it may even last you a lifetime of sweet dreams
About Canadian Down and Feather Company Inc.