$19 and Up for 1-Hour Meet and Greet Falconry or Falconer of the Day Workshops at Ontario Falconry Centre
Ontario Falconry Centre
What you get
While ordinary humans may never be able to fly Han Solo's Millennium Falcon or learn How to Train a Dragon, today's WagJags from the Ontario Falconry Centre invite you to have a hoot with some pretty fly creatures of their own:
- $19 for a 1-Hour Meet and Greet Falconry Workshop for One Person (a $250 Value)
- $75 for a Falconer of The Day Workshop for One Person (a $350 Value)
Option one introduces students to the fundamentals of falcon training, a mysterious art that allows for hands-on experience with rare birds of prey. Workshop includes presentations about the birds as well as some handling, holding, and feeding.
Option two grants special 'falconer for the day' status on those who really want to spread their wings, incorporating further instruction on the art of flying, feeding and handling the birds, as well as the privilege to hold every bird Sam's got.
Expires October 31, 2020. Voucher redeemable starting April 1, 2020
- Limit 1 voucher per option per person, may buy more as gifts
- Reservation required. Credit card required at booking
- Subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment. Instructions will be provided on your voucher
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a guardian
- Weather permitting. High winds, rain or extreme cold will cancel the workshop. If there's potential bad weather please call 647-986-6732
- Valid only for the option purchased
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
About Ontario Falconry Centre