Up to 40% Off Tickets to ‘Beautiful - The Carole King Musical’ between April 9-18 at the Princess of Wales Theatre. Use Promo Code CAROLEWJ
Princess of Wales Theatre
What you get
Tuesday, April 9 @ 8pm
Wednesday, April 10 @ 8pm
Thursday, April 11 @ 8pm
Tuesday, April 16 @ 8pm
Wednesday, April 17 @ 8pm
Thursday April 18 @ 8pm
- $56: Orchestra R-S / Dress Circle H-K (regular $92)
- $70: Orchestra AA-O / Dress Circle A-G (regular $115)
Beautiful – The Carole King Musical tells the inspiring true story of King’s remarkable rise to stardom, from being part of a hit songwriting team with her husband Gerry Goffin, to her relationship with fellow writers and best friends Cynthia Weil and Barry Mann, to becoming one of the most successful solo acts in popular music history. Along the way, she made more than beautiful music, she wrote the soundtrack to a generation.
Featuring a stunning array of beloved songs written by Gerry Goffin/Carole King and Barry Mann/Cynthia Weil, including “I Feel The Earth Move,” “One Fine Day,” “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman,” “You’ve Got A Friend” and the title song, BEAUTIFUL has a book by and Tony® Award-nominee and Academy® Award-nominated writer Douglas McGrath, direction by Marc Bruni, choreography by Josh Prince, and took home two 2014 Tony® Awards and a 2015 Grammy® Award.
- Click BUY and use promo code “CAROLEWJ” when selecting your tickets
- Unlimited buys
- No refunds; all sales are final
- Valid for select shows from April 9-18, 2019 only
- WagJag credit or additional discount codes cannot be used towards this offer
- Service charges will apply at checkout. HST included in the ticket price
- Mature content. There is no foul language, but there is talk about the use of drugs. Use of herbal cigarettes.
- Recommended for ages ten (10) and older. Babes in arms or children under the age of two (2) are not permitted in the theatre.
- Not valid with other offers
- Seating subject to availability
- No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
About Princess of Wales Theatre