15% off Admission to Pumpkins After Dark - Dates Available October 9th - 30th, 2020
Pumpkins After Dark
What you get
A car admission to Pumpkins After Dark at Country Heritage Park.
- Expires on the date and time chosen at checkout. Date of the event is October 9th - October 30th 2020
- Valid only for the option purchased
- Valid only for the date and time printed on the voucher
- Not valid with any other offers
- No additional charges. No cash back. No cash value.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Rain or shine.
Terms and Conditions:
- All persons entering the property, grounds and facilities do so entirely at their own risk and choose to do so under these conditions. No liability for loss, injury or damage will be accepted. Pumpkins After Dark, Country Heritage Park and the Town of Milton are not responsible for damage to vehicles.
- In the event of a medical emergency, please stay inside your vehicle if feasible, and contact (365) 777-7867 for emergency assistance.
- If your vehicle breaks down on the route, do not get out of your vehicle. Call (365) 777-7867 and wait for assistance.
- Motorcycles and buses are not permitted on the drive thru route.
- Only members of the same household should travel in the same vehicle. Do not participate in the drive thru if you or anyone in the household is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or self isolating.
- Please leave pets at home as they are not permitted on the grounds.
- Please remain in your vehicle at all times. Keep all windows closed while on the drive thru route. For guest safety, all tailgate, van/car doors, and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times.
- Please keep noise to a minimum, use of your horn is prohibited. Exhaust system must not emit excessive noise. We reserve the right to escort guests off of park grounds if we determine excessive noise is produced by guests or their vehicles.
- Follow the guided route and do not exceed a maximum speed limit of 16 km/h.
- Obey all signs and staff direction.
- Please help keep the park clean. Keep all waste or recyclables in your car and properly dispose of your trash in a trashcan or recycle container after leaving park grounds. Be responsible stewards of the environment.
- Pumpkins After Dark is smoke and vaporizer free. Smoking of any kind is not permitted on park grounds including in your vehicle.
- Alcohol is not permitted on park property. We reserve the right to escort guests off of park grounds if they are found to be disregarding our policies.
- Any behaviour that disrupts another guest’s enjoyment, is seen as harmful to others, or breaks any of the Town of Milton City bylaws or Federal or Provincial law, may result in immediate ejection from the park and could lead to prosecution.
- Experience is rain or shine
ensure the safety and viewing pleasure of all participants we ask that
car lights not be shut off to ensure brake lights are visible. To
maximize the viewing opportunity, Pumpkins After Dark have developed
custom headlight covers that will be placed on all vehicles to dim the
headlights. By purchasing a ticket you agree to the use of headlight
covers on your vehicle. Headlight covers are non-abrasive, self-adhering
vinyl covers which are non-damaging and removable. In the event that a
vehicle has damage on the headlight prior to the event it is the
responsibility of the vehicle owner/operator to advise staff of any
imperfection that may be exacerbated by the use of the adhesive
headlight cover. Pumpkins After Dark is not responsible for any damage
incurred from the placement of headlight covers to vehicles that enter
the event in any state of disrepair.
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Milton, Ontario, L9T2X3, Canada See Location
Today's WagJags: New this year, get car admission for the Pumpkins After Dark drive thru event for cars with up to 4 passengers or 5-7 passengers.
- $58.65 for a 4 Person Car Admission (a $69 Value)
- $75.65 for a 5-7 Person Car Admission (an $89 Value)
New for 2020, Pumpkins After Dark is offering a COVID-19 safe drive thru event. The 2.5km tour is accompanied by guided audio. Expect over 150 jack-o-lantern sculptures and dozens of new sculptures all from the comfort of your own car. In 2019, Pumpkins After Dark attracted close to 50,000 visitors. You won't want to miss out this year! Time slots are extremely limited and are already selling out. Make sure to grab your tickets today! There will be no ticket booth this year so tickets must be pre-purchased through the website.
The 2.5km loop is approximately one hour long around the scenic 88 acre property of Country Heritage Park in Milton. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes early for your time slot. If you arrive late, your tickets will be honoured but you may have to wait in the queue. Guests are not permitted to exit their vehicle during the tour. Event is rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Only extreme weather conditions will cancel the event.
- October 9 - SOLD OUT!!
- October 10 - SOLD OUT!!
- October 11 - 8:15pm, 8:30pm, 8:45pm, 9pm, 9:15pm, 9:30pm, 9:45pm, 10pm
- October 15 - 7:30pm, 7:45pm, 8pm, 8:15pm, 8:30pm, 8:45pm, 9pm, 9:15pm, 9:30pm, 9:45pm, 10pm
- October 16 - SOLD OUT!!
- October 17 - SOLD OUT!!
- October 18 - 8:15pm, 8:30pm, 8:45pm, 9pm, 9:15pm, 9:30pm, 9:45pm, 10pm
- October 22 - 8:15pm, 8:30pm, 8:45pm, 9pm, 9:15pm, 9:30pm, 9:45pm, 10pm
- October 23 - SOLD OUT!!
- October 24 - SOLD OUT!!
- October 25 - 9pm, 9:15pm, 9:30pm, 9:45pm, 10pm
- October 29 - 9:15pm, 9:30pm, 9:45pm, 10pm
- October 30 - SOLD OUT!!
SOLD OUT: October 11 - 7:15pm, 7:30pm, 7:45pm, 8pm, October 15 - 7:15pm, October 18 - 7:45pm, 8pm, October 22 - 7:15pm, 7:30pm, 7:45pm, 8pm, October 25 - 8:45pm, October 29 - 8:45pm, 9pm
About Pumpkins After Dark
Milton, Ontario, L9T 2X3, Canada See Location