Up to 47% off Tickets to See Toronto Raptors vs. Detroit Pistons on December 19, 2014 at Palace of Auburn Hills (3 Options) - Includes Round Trip Transportation from the GTA, On-Court Shoot-Around, Lower Bowl Seat and a Game Souvenir
RoundTrip Tours Inc.
What you get
- Valid only for December 19, 2014
- Unlimited buys
- Valid only for the pick-up/drop-off location chosen at checkout
- No refunds on or after event date or due to weather
- A valid passport is required for entry into the U.S.A.
- Includes round-trip transportation on a charter coach bus
- Please note that bus pick-up times are approximate and depend on a number of factors. You should be at least 15 minutes early
- Not valid with other offers
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
- $159 for 1 ticket and round-trip transportation (a $279 value)
- $298 for 2 tickets and round-trip transportation (a $558 value)
- $580 for 4 tickets and round-trip transportation (a $837 value)
Visit our friends south of the border and see the Toronto Raptors take on the Detroit Pistons at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Jump on the chartered Coach bus in the morning from one of five GTA pickup locations in Whitby, Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton or London on Friday, December 19, 2014 (and don’t forget your passport to cross the border). The action starts at 7:05pm and you can take in the alley-oops and dunks from your seat in the 100 baseline level section, close to the court instead of watching from your living room. Finally, cap the night off with some post-game fun: an on-court experience including free throws and a group picture.
Pickup Locations (choose one at checkout):
- 10:30am - Whitby – Hwy 401/Brock St. Carpool Parking Lot
- 11am - Toronto – Downsview Station at Sheppard Ave.
- 11:45am - Mississauga – QEW/Winston Churchill Carpool Parking Lot
- 12:30pm - Burlington/Hamilton – QEW/Guelph Line Carpool Parking Lot
- 2:15pm - London - Veteran's Memorial Parkway/Bradley Ave. Carpool
About RoundTrip Tours Inc.