Today's Deal: $120 for a General Admission Package for One to an Evening with Eric Braeden (a $340 Value)
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
What you get
About Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Enjoy an evening with TV icon Eric Braeden! Meet your favourite The Young and the Restless character and ask all the pressing questions you may have about the widely adored show to arguably the most popular daytime star! The evening will consist of a four-course meal, a meet and greet and professional photo opportunity with an autograph.
- 4-Course meal at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
- Professional photo opportunity
- Meet and mingle with guests and cocktails
- $70 Dining Voucher to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (for general dine in, not events, to be used at a later date)
- Admission to Niagara Falls Fun Zone
- 5pm: Doors open and seating for dinner
- 7pm - 7:30pm: Q&A with host Rob White
- 7:30pm - 8pm: Professional photo opportunities
- 8pm - 10pm: Mix & mingle with guests & cocktails
- Valid for event on February 10, 2019
- Unlimited buys
- Redemption instructions and limitations are on the voucher
- You will receive the $70 Ruth's Chris voucher and family pass for the Niagara Falls Fun Zone pass at the event
- $70 Ruth's Chris Voucher to use the next time you come to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls for a meal (only for general dine-in, not to be used for three course meal and not to be used for special events).
- Please bring your Niagara Falls Fun Zone vouchers to the desk inside of the Niagara Falls Fun Zone, located directly off Fallsview Blvd. (across from the Fallsview Casino).
- Niagara Falls Fun Zone Facility Fee of $10 plus tax per person will be collected at the fun zone box office.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only, one voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrees
- No refunds 7 days before the event.
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back.
Review our refund policy here.