Fall Special! Up to 43% off Admission to Safari Niagara
What you get
Receive admission for two, three or four people to see over 750 exotic and domestic animals and birds!
- Expires October 8, 2020
- Unlimited buys. Paid value never expires
- Must redeem voucher on the Safari Niagara website to pick an entry time slot before your visit
- Hours: 10am-5pm
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Children 2 and under are free admission
- Some activities and areas may be closed or off limits due to Covid-19. Activities are only open weekends (weather permitting) after Labour Day. Please check the website for daily schedule of events www.safariniagara.com
- Not valid with any other offers
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
During their summer break, kids have plenty of time to clean the house, practice long division and become the perfect babysitters for their younger siblings... if only in your dreams. Engage in a real-life summer activity that will please every member of the family with today's WagJags from Safari Niagara:
$55.99$45.09 for Admission for Two (a $78.99 Value) $82.99$67.63 for Admission for Three (a $118.48 Value) $107.99$97.17 for Admission for Four (a $157.97 Value)
- Safari Niagara is open for foot traffic
- 7 Days a Week
- Timed entry every 15 minutes. To ensure entry, we are now asking that all visitors book their tickets online prior to arrival.
SEPTEMBER 8, 2020 – OCTOBER 8, 2020:
10:00AM – 5:00PM
Please Note the Following:
Last admittance to Safari Niagara is one hour before park closes. The times above states the time that the park will be closed for the day. Activities are only open on weekends (weather permitting) after Labour Day. We suggest phoning prior to your visit to ensure they are all open to avoid disappointment.
Hours may vary on special event days. Please refer to our Events Calendar to see if there are any special events on the day you plan to visit.
SAFARI NIAGARA IS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR FOOT TRAFFIC!!
We are prepared to operate under added restrictions and guidelines, in accordance with the rules and recommendations put in place by the Province of Ontario, in an effort to keep our community safe. We have enhanced our physical distancing and sanitation measures for the safety of our guests. This means that we will have to carefully monitor a limited capacity with timed entry tickets. To ensure entry, we are now asking that all visitors book their tickets online prior to arrival whenever possible.
Get closer at Safari Niagara, one of Ontario's top zoos. Safari Niagara is a 150-acre, privately-owned and operated nature park, home to more than 1000 native and exotic mammals, reptiles and birds. Visitors can enjoy spending quality time with their families and friends with our all-inclusive admission
About Safari Niagara