What You Get
A one-hour float session and a 10-minute oxygen bar session.
Today's WagJags: Get a single or couples one-hour float session and a 10-minute oxygen bar session at Summer Illusions.
- $59 for a 1 Hour Float Session including a 10 Minute Oxygen Bar Session (an $85 Value)
- $109 for a 1 Hour Couples Float Session including a 10 Minute Oxygen Bar Session (a $150 Value)
Float pod keeps one afloat as external stimulation is muted and senses are subdued for mental and physical relaxation and meditation.
Floatation Therapy, also known as Sensory Deprivation has various mental & physical potential benefits. Float tanks contain 6-12 inches of sterile water (filtered after every use) and 1,200 lbs of Epsom Salt. Our tanks also contain 200 additional lbs of Himalayan Salt. The high volume of Salt rates a zero-gravity effect, allowing the body to float. It is often compared to the Dead Sea. Float tanks are 12x more buoyant than the ocean. The tanks are not airtight, so there is plenty of oxygen. They are soundproof and completely dark, reducing external stimuli.
Epsom salts contain a high concentration of magnesium, which helps heal muscles, and relax the mind and the sympathetic nervous system.
What You Need To Know
- Expires 4 months from purchase date
- Limit 3 vouchers per person, may buy more as gifts
- Appointment required. Call to book
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.