Up to 48% off a Massage or Foot Reflexology
Top Rehab Wellness
What you get
Enjoy the choice of either a 60-minute aromatherapy or reflexology massage.
- Expires 120 days after purchase date
- Appointment required
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts
- Subject to availability
- Valid for the option purchased only
- Cannot be used for RMT or MT services
- All services must be used by the same person
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Merchant requires 24 hours to cancel or change the appointment otherwise cancellation fee will apply
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags: Let your worries melt away with an aromatherapy massage or reflexology with herbal steeping from Top Rehab Wellness.
- $49 for One 60-Minute Aromatherapy Massage (a $90 Value)
- $39 for One 60-Minute Foot Reflexology Massage with Herbal Steeping (a $75 Value)
Top Rehab Wellness offers a variety of treatments to help you feel your best. Located in the centre of Mississauga, this facilities has therapists and trained professionals with decades of experience to assist you. They are known for their massage treatments (including RMT and non-RMT services), reflexology, physiotherapy, custom orthotics and a lot more. Their main goal is to put you at ease by reducing any tension, stress or pain that you might be holding on to.
Massage sessions will have a therapeutic effect on your body. It works on your muscles, helps with your circulatory systems and pain management. The foot reflexology, also known as a foot massage, is perfect for those who work on their feet for multiple hours a day or have certain foot conditions i.e. foot ball pain, heel pain or plantar faciitis. It can reduce the pain, while increasing blood flow and giving you better circulation. Both are great for relaxation, better well being, stress reduction or even great gifts for friends or families.
About Top Rehab Wellness