$26.25 for a Six-Month Subscription to the Friday and Saturday National Post (A $130 Retail Value)
Why we love it
- News coverage across Canada
- Award-winning reporting and analysis
- Comprehensive financial, sports and arts content
About National Post
In the olden days, the ideal Saturday morning was not what it is now -- spent in bed with the paper, doing the crossword and getting delicious Danish crumbs in your sheets. Thankfully, chiseling the answers to Sudoku on a stone tablet has gone the way of the dodo, but today's WagJag can keep your weekends happy and you up to date, with no chance of developing the dreaded chiseler's elbow: $26.25 gets you a weekend subscription to the National Post (a $130 regular retail value). This WagJag will be valid in Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto wherever the National Post has home delivery. Click here to view delivery areas.
The National Post features news, politics, sports, arts and culture from across the country and around the world -- all in a distinctly Canadian voice. The Financial Post is Canada's Business Voice, where for more than 100 years they have featured business news, expert analysis and the largest investing and personal finance package in the country. The robust daily Comment section is stocked with big ideas from inimitable thinkers like Christie Blatchford, Conrad Black, Robert Fulford, Rex Murphy, Barbara Kay and David Frum. The Weekend Post is an eclectic mix of fascinating features, covering the latest in fashion, food, books, travel, pop culture and more.
- Must redeem by December 2, 2011
- Limit 1 voucher per household
- Redeem online only. To redeem please visit www.nationalpost.com/wagjag and follow the instructions
- Valid in Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto whereever National Post offers home delivery
- Includes tax. Voucher has no cash value