Today's Deal: $18 for a 1.5-Hour Cruise Day Tour Aboard the Tall Ship KAJAMA (a $30.50 Value)
Great Lakes Schooner Company
What you get
Great Lakes Schooner (Kajama)
235 Queens Quay,
Step Aboard and Experience The Finest Restored Ship on the Great Lakes. Launched as the Wilfred in Rendsburg, Germany in 1930, the KAJAMA traded under sail for nearly 70 years. She was a familiar ship in ports from Northwest Spain, through western Europe, and as far north as Norway and Russia. In 1999, KAJAMA was delivered transatlantic by Great Lakes Schooner Company and restored to her original profile. Sail aboard the Tall Ship that was seen on the Amazing Race.
- Two decks with indoor and outdoor areas.*Outside deck for all guests; canopies for inclement weather.
- A maximum capacity of 225 passengers.
- A fully licensed bar with service staff to serve you throughout the ship.
- A full industrial galley (kitchen) on board. Our chefs will prepare your menus on site.
- Spacious dining room with skylights that can sit up to 150.
- Sit back and watch or participate in helping raise the sails.
- Canon on board that is fired off on every cruise.
- Transport Safety Marine certified ship and crew.
- Valid for the 2017 sailing season or until October 8, 2017
- Reservations for day and evening sails begin April 1, 2017
- Limit 25 buys per person, may buy more as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit
- All members of your party can be reserved under one name with multiple codes
- Book online www.tallshipcruisestoronto.com
- Maximum group bookings of 25 (must be booked at the same time)
- Cruise is 2 hours in length including 1/2 hour for boarding
- Reservation changes are subject to a $5 administration fee
- No refunds/cancellations after the deal closes or a sail date has been booked
- Not valid with other offers
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.