Today's Deal: Up to 56% off Play Passes or Adventure Passes
What you get
About Horseshoe Resort
$16.95 for a PLAY PASS for One *Includes Unlimited Euro Bungy, Climbing Wall, Commando Inflatable, Mini Putt, and Maze (a $32.77 value)
$25.99 for a SLOPESIDE ADVENTURE PASS for One *Includes PLAY PASS Activities + One Zip Line Ride (a $45.20 value)
$65.15 for a SLOPESIDE ADVENTURE PASS for Two *Includes PLAY PASS Activities + Two Zip Line Rides (a $146.90 value)
Up your excitement, from the mildly satisfied level experienced on the swings at the local park, to the wildly hyper mark that's only truly felt at an adventure park.
Horseshoe Resort's activity emporium offers multiple methods for heart-racing fun!
Reach great heights of enjoyment on the way up the 32-ft. climbing wall; get lost then found again in the all-ages Red Horse Maze; play 18 holes of mini golf atop a ridge; and get airborne on the skyline euro bungy (a bungy-trampoline hybrid that can turn anyone into an acrobat for a day)
Slopeside Adventure’s Skyline Zip line lets daredevils quickly soar 2,075 feet down the zip line and over picturesque scenery
More adventures wait at the end of that flight— maybe scrambling up a 32-foot rock wall, challenging your speed through our inflatable obstacle course, navigating your way through a maze, playing a round of mini golf, and so much more.
Horseshoe Resort is one of Ontario’s premier golf and ski resorts, offering year-round fun!
It’s conveniently located just an hour north of Toronto and 20 minutes from Barrie This summer they have more than ever to offer golfers, adventure seekers and families!
Learn more on social media:
- Expires October 7, 2017
- Limit 8 buys per person, may buy 8 more as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per person per day
- Valid weekends to July 1, 2017, daily until September 3, 2017 and weekends from September 8 to October 7, 2017
- All activities must be used in one visit
- Zip line Ride: Rider must be between 75 to 225 lbs. Closed toed shoes are mandatory. No sandals will be permitted. Helmets are mandatory and will be supplied. Long hair must be tied up. No hats allowed. The zip line will not be able to run at any time where the wind is 15 km/h or more from the south. The zip line can operate on rainy days but will be closed down for thunder, lightening and heavy downpours. Heavy winds may change the min./max. weight allowed on the zip line at any given time
- Climbing wall: Users must be between 45 lbs to 200 lbs. Climbers must properly fit harness to use attraction. Flip flops and bare feet are not permitted on this attraction
- Euro bungy and inflatable: Must be 12 and under. Users must be between 35lbs and 120lbs
- Children must be supervised by a parent
- Not valid with other offers
- NO ADDITIONAL FEES. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.