Today's Deal: Couples Winter Retreat at White Oaks Resort & Spa
White Oaks Resort & Spa
What you get
- Option 1: $199 for a Stay Sunday - Thursday (a $384 Value)
- Option 2: $239 for a Stay Friday Night (a $424 Value)
- Option 3: $269 for a Stay Saturday Night (a $504 Value)
All options include:
- $50 meal credit
- $50 spa credit
- Complimentary self/valet parking ($15-$20 value)
- In-room Wi-Fi
- Premium wine tasting for two at Ravine Winery (4 tastings per person - $30 value) (transportation not included)
- Guest Membership to the Club at White Oaks during your stay
- Complimentary upgrade to a Tower queen or king room (subject to availability at check-in - $20-$40 value)
- Early Check in of 1pm (subject to availability on day of arrival- $25 value)
- Late Check out of 1pm (subject to availability on day of departure - $50 value)
About White Oaks Resort & Spa
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 4, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
A: Yes. Additional guests 12 years of age and older will be accommodated for $25 each per night. Children will receive complimentary accommodation. A max of 4 guests in the superior double room featured
Q: What about package extras for additional guests?
A: These would need to be purchased directly from the hotel/attractions
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Yes, upgrades range between $20-$150. Please contact the hotel for exact options and rates
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: 13% HST
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: Parking is included
- Valid for travel between December 2, 2018 and May 31, 2019
- Dec 1st, 4th to 11th, 31st, 24th and 25th (Winery is closed on the 26th, hotel reservations still accepted)
- Jan 1 (Winery is closed on the 1st, hotel reservations still accepted)
- Feb 14th-17th, 27th
- March 8th and 9th, 22nd and 23rd
- April 9th and 10th, 19th to May 2nd
- May 14th to 19th, 24th to 26th
- Unlimited buys
- Must be 19 years and older for booking; not valid with reward points
- Dining credit: meal credit in that it can be used towards breakfast, lunch, or dinner during your stay. It can not be transferred to another restaurant. The $50 can be used toward an appetizer, entree and dessert as well as gratuities, taxes and alcohol.
- Liv Dining room closed Sunday and Mondays for dinner
- Transportation not included for the winery tasting
Review our refund policy here.