All-Inclusive Alaska Cruise - Includes Flights, Cruise, Food, Drinks and More!
What you get
- Round-trip international flights Canada / Seattle with good itineraries
- Transfers between the airport / the hotel & the cruise port of Seattle
- 1 pre-night in Seattle at the Embassy Suites by Hilton 3.5* (or similar) in a standard room with hot breakfast included
- 7 nights on the brand new Norwegian Bliss cruise ship on all-inclusive basis (ALL MEALS AND ALCOHOL)
- UNLIMITED BEVERAGE PACKAGE AND TIPS on board. (Total value of $1470 USD per stateroom)
- MANDATORY SERVICE CHARGES on board. (Value of $14 USD per day and per person)
- All the taxes fees
- Travel insurances
- Optional activities and personal expenses in each city.
- Transfer between the cruise ship and the airport of Seattle at the end of the tour.
- (Airport shuttles are available starting from $18 USD)
- May 25, 2019 (On request)
- August 10, 2019 (Starting from $3177)
- September 14, 2019 (Starting from $2877)
**Prices are per person and include tax. Departure is from Toronto Pearson (YYZ)
Day 1: Flight Canada - Seattle (USA)
- For questions, please call Wingbuddy's toll-free number at 1-855-295-9200 and mention WAGJAG OR CLICK HERE to make a request
- Prices are per person and are based on double occupancy. For single or triple as well as children rate are available on request at the time of booking with Wingbuddy.
- Possibility to upgrade stateroom category on request at the time of booking (with additional fees): $977 (taxes included per person) for a balcony stateroom in double occupancy.
- You will receive your flight tickets 21 days before the departure date
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the departure
- Please note that this offer is non-transferable and no refund will be made after booking
- Once booked, WagJag's refund policy ceases to apply and the merchant's policy takes full effect
Review our refund policy here.