$45 for 1 Admission to a Candle Maker Event (a $55 Value)
What you get
- Expires 120 days from purchase date
- Limit 1 per person, may buy more as gifts
- Amount paid never expires
- Must be of legal drinking age where your chosen event is held. Valid ID required
- Customers under legal drinking age are only permitted at events marked "All Ages."
- Online reservation required at Yaymaker.com; subject to availability
- Promotional value may be applied to any experience on Yaymaker.com
- Additional fees may apply for materials, special events, and events in certain markets.
- Not valid for special events or fundraiser events
- 48-hour cancellation notice required
- Alcohol not included with admission; available for purchase at the bar.
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJag: $45 for 1 Admission to a Standard Candle Maker Event at Yaymaker (a $55 Value).
Craft custom scented candles with friends and family at local bars and restaurants at Candle Maker by Yaymaker.
Customers spend a Zen-sational evening working with soy-based wax, scented oils, and unique decorative elements to craft three custom candles. Yaymaker’s master crafters guide customers through a two-hour event to make a trio perfect for trading, gifting, or treating yourself.
To see participating locations and the schedule, customers should click here, enter their desired city and state, and click “Let’s Go.”
About Candle Maker by Yaymaker
The Paint Nite you know and love has expanded its offering and evolved into Yaymaker. Yaymaker offers the Original Paint Nite, plus new locally crafted events including Plant Nite, Design a Sign, Candle Maker, and Flower Workshop. This is where friends come to laugh, drink, connect and try their hand at something new. In more than 1,400 cities across the US and Canada, Yaymaker is on the move—stay tuned for more cities and more new experiences coming soon!