$57 for a Men's Callaway Weather Series Full-Zip Gust Jacket (a $108 Value) Includes Shipping
Canadian Golf and Country Club
Why we love it
- Wind and rain resistant
- Callaway and Chevron logos on right sleeve; Chevron logo on back middle
- Available in black or highrise grey in small, medium, large, XL and XXL
About Canadian Golf and Country Club
They say 20% of golf is a fashion show. Just ask John Daly. Or this dapperly-outfitted fellow. Make your mark on the course catwalk with a WagJag brought to you from the Canadian Golf & Country Club: $57 for a men's Callaway Weather Series jacket (a $108 value). This deal includes shipping to anywhere in Canada.
The Callaway Weather Series jacket is a lightweight garment, designed for golfers that want to stay warm and dry without wearing bulky layers that hinder their swing. It comes in a choice of black or highrise grey, with a full zipper down the front and the Callaway logo on the right sleeve. It also has the Chevron logo on the right sleeve and back middle. For players who want to be on the fairways until the very first frost, this jacket serves as a fashionable shield against both rain and wind.
Colours and sizes (choose one at checkout):
- Highrise Grey
- This product will be shipped to the address you provided at checkout
- Product will arrive within 2-4 weeks of deal closing
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back