JUNE 2012 Brooklea Golf and Country Club: Two OptionsOption 1: $65 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 Walking and 2 Large Buckets of Range Balls (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays after 11am)Option 2: $72 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 Including a Cart and 2 Large Buckets of Range Balls (Monday through Thursday)
Brooklea Golf and Country Club
Why we love it
- 18-hole championship and 9-hole short course
- 300-yard driving range
- Lessons, golf schools, camps, clinics and leagues
- Over 7,000 yards of well-maintained greens
About Brooklea Golf and Country Club
Whether you swing your clubs in Happy Gilmore or Bubba Watson style, an afternoon on the links offers a luxurious escape from the everyday. Go for the green (green jacket, that is) with today's selection of WagJags from Brooklea Golf and Country Club:
- $65 for 18 holes of golf for 2 (walking) and 2 large buckets of range balls - valid Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays after 11am (a $131 value)
- $72 for 18 holes of golf for 2 including a cart and 2 large buckets of range balls - valid Monday through Thursday (a $145 value)
Highlights of the Course
Located in Midland, Ontario on the beautiful Georgian Bay, Brooklea Golf and Country Club offers an 18-hole (6,600-yard, par 72) and 9-hole (1,750-yard, par 32) course featuring a links style layout with lightening fast greens, tricky water holes and challenging tee placements.
Tips for Success
Hole 6 is a par 4, 418-yard hole with a challenging dogleg left. Players must make a decision whether to carry the hazard or lay up off the tee shot. The elevated green is well guarded by the pond on the left and will require an accurate shot into a prevailing wind.
Known as a local favourite (and a Reader's Choice Award Winner), the Brooklea Golf and Country Club's Sunday brunch is served in their upscale clubhouse, which is open for fabulous course-side dining seven days a week. Complimenting the beautiful clubhouse are exquisite greens and a top-notch pro shop.
To Please the Golfer's Palate
Quench post-game thirst and hunger with a Brooklea favourite such as their seasonally fresh Par 3 Panini or their chicken saltimbocca, a breast of chicken wrapped with prosciutto and basil served with oyster mushrooms and a marsala wine sauce available on the Twilight Hour menu.
Linger around these Links for
Located just 15 minutes from the sandy shores of Balm Beach, golfers may wish to pack their flip flops and enjoy a day of golfing before dipping their toes into the blue waters of Southern Georgian Bay.
- Expires October 31, 2012
- Limit 1 voucher per 2 players
- Not valid with other offers
- Not valid for tournament or group play
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back