$17 for 2 Adult or 3 Child Tickets for the Waterloo Central Railway (a $34 Value)
Waterloo Central Railway
Why we love it
- Heritage train ride on a restored diesel locomotive
- Travelling between the City of Waterloo, the St. Jacobs Farmers' Market and the Village of St. Jacobs
- Volunteer-run, passenger-supported railway
- The farmer's market is open on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - please see the schedule here
About Waterloo Central Railway
878 Weber Street North
Woolwich, ON, N2J4G8, CA
Set your sights on something outside the city with today's WagJag offering train travel enthusiasts a ticket to ride: $17 for two adult or three child tickets for the Waterloo Central Railway (a $34 value).
This historical train choo choos its way between the city of Waterloo, the St. Jacobs' Farmers Market and the Village of St. Jacobs each week. Tuesday service continues to August 28, Thursday service continues to October 11 and Saturday service continues until October 27. Round trip ticket holders (that'll be you) can hop on the train at the Waterloo Station (at Erb and Caroline St.) and take a trip to the St. Jacobs market where passengers can hop off and shop around before jumping on another train that'll cruise through the Village of St. Jacobs before heading back to Waterloo. This deal covers the cost of two adult tickets or three child tickets on any regular operating run according to the schedule, but you can use up to two vouchers per group and take a few more family members on the trip.
Along with its great selection of local produce, handmade crafts and to-die-for apple fritters, St. Jacobs' Farmers Market features a small animal petting farm, horse-drawn trolley tours that are sure to please wee ones. Click here to see the weekly departure schedule.
- Expires October 27, 2012
- Limit 2 vouchers per group
- Tickets are return tickets. Valid towards regular train fares only
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back