$36 for a Lunch or Dinner Cruise from Jubilee Queen Cruises (up to a $73 Value)
Jubilee Queen Cruises
Why we love it
- Includes a boarding pass and full meal
- Dancing with music provided by a DJ
- Panoramic views of the Toronto skyline
- Canada's largest luxury river showboat
- Underground parking available beside the ship's dock
About Jubilee Queen Cruises
Today's WagJag takes you on a veritable pleasure cruise. Put on your best linen yachting pants or anchor-print blazer with a deal from Jubilee Queen Cruises: $36 for a lunch or dinner cruise (up to a $73 value).
Tour Toronto's aqueous regions in style aboard the Jubilee Queen, a luxury river showboat featuring sweeping staircases, fine carpets and drapery, and Tiffany lamps. Enjoy the upscale atmosphere on the boat while taking in panoramic views of the Toronto skyline, Toronto Islands and Toronto Harbour. The public lunch or dinner cruise package includes a boarding pass, full meal with coffee and dessert, and musical entertainment provided by a DJ. An executive chef and his team prepare mouth-watering meals to be enjoyed above water. After eating, head out to the large patio sundeck, tear up the open air dance floor or stay comfortable inside the VIP lounge and bar with a full dining room and huge windows for unobstructed views. Take a look at the website to see the dates of all the public lunch and dinner cruises being offered this summer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this valid for large groups?
Yes, Jubilee can accommodate up to 16 people in a group. Please note that in order to reserve seats reservations must be booked by a single person and all taxes, fees and voucher codes are required at the time of booking.
What is included in the meal?
Depending on the cruise you book you will receive either a buffet dinner or plated meal.
Can I use my voucher for higher/lower priced cruises?
Yes, you may use the value of the voucher toward either. If you opt for a higer priced option the difference will be due upon booking. If you go for a lower priced cruise please note you will not receive any cash back.
Am I able to cancel or reschedule my cruise?
Once you have seleected a date you are expected to honour that booking. Any cancellation or rescheduling will result in forfeiture of your voucher. If you booked a date in error there is a $10 reprocessing fee.
- Expires November 30, 2013
- Maximum 16 vouchers per group, per cruise. Group bookings must be made by a single person in order to reserve seats together. All voucher codes are required at time of booking as are port fees and taxes for the entire group
- Lunch cruises last up to 3 hours and dinner cruises last 4-5 hours
- Not valid for Father's Day lunch, June 30th dinner, Airshow afternoon cruises or New Year's Eve
- No cancellations or date transfers permitted. $10 reprocessing fee for incorrect orders
- Voucher value may be put toward higher/lower priced cruise - difference is due upon booking. No cash back if lower priced cruise selected
- Does not include tax or port fees - both will be charged upon booking. No cash value. No cash back