$29 for $60 towards Charcuterie, Drinks and More at PicNic Wine Bar
PicNic Wine Bar
Why we love it
- Over 30 wines by the glass
- Featured in the top 50 restaurants in Canada by Vacay.ca
- Create your own charcuterie platters
- Local, seasonal ingredients
About PicNic Wine Bar
People with an in-depth knowledge of wine are pro pourers, expert swishers, and can identify a vintage's year simply by tasting the soil it was grown in. Put your palate to work with today's WagJag: for $29, receive $60 to spend on eats and drinks at PicNic Wine Bar.
PicNic Wine Bar gives lovers of the vine-fruit an elegant venue for sipping and sampling. A list of over 30 wines by the glass from around the world are available in your choice of three-ounce taster, five-ounce pour or flight of three wines. To keep liquids from getting lonely in the stomach, PicNic's bill of fare provides perfect solid pairings. Assemble your own charcuterie platter from a daily selection of fresh cheeses, meats and garnishes, some of which are made in-house, including rustic French pate, pork terrine and beet-cured trout. A regular menu of large and small plates is also on offer, with tempting options like sesame-crusted seared tuna ($14), blackened chicken breast ($18) and beef tenderloin ($24).
Patrons do their swirling in PicNic's intimate dining room, where rustic warm woods and muted lighting give the evening an extra (non-wine-induced) glow. Bring a date and compare flavour notes, or take a seat at the bar for a prime view of the stock. Please call to make a reservation.
- Expires November 10, 2013
- Must give 24 hours' notice for cancellation or voucher is void
- Limit 1 voucher per table
- Must use value in 1 visit
- Valid for dine-in only
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back