$20 for a 4-Person Family Day Pass to Fantasy Fair (a $49.05 Value)
Why we love it
- Ontario's largest indoor amusement park
- Rollercoaster, carousel and more
- Play village, midway and arcade
- Family pass includes access to rides
About Fantasy Fair
While family backyard fun day is always something to look forward to for the kids, the clean-up that follows is anything but enjoyable for adults - especially when a wad of cotton candy gets stuck in the dog's fur. There's something to be said for taking the family out, so say it with today's WagJag: $20 for a four-person family day pass to Fantasy Fair (a $49.05 value).
Side effects of visiting Fantasy Fair include wide eyes, broad grins and squeals of delight. Ontario's largest indoor amusement park makes a point of bringing kids' fantasies to life, offering nine full-size family rides, a three-level play village, midway games and an arcade. Families can take a spin on the Ships Ahoy spinning teacups, lift off on the Fantasy Flight balloon tower ride, or teach valuable defensive driving and insurance-info-exchanging skills on the bumper cars or bumper boats. Panoramic views can be had from the top of the 50-ft. indoor Ferris wheel, with a more Earthbound altitude available from the 1911 antique Loof carousel.
Safety is a paramount concern at Fantasy Fair, which is governed by the Technical Standards and Safety Association. All rides are subject to height restrictions that are strictly enforced, and dedicated staffers rarely fall for the ol' one-kid-sitting-on-another's-shoulders-under-a-very-long-trench-coat gag.
- Expires July 5, 2013
- Limit 2 vouchers per person. Limit 1 voucher per family of 4 per visit
- Not valid with other offers
- Not valid on birthday parties
- No refunds after deal closes
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- Print voucher and present at time of visit