$39 for 3 Personal Training Sessions and a 1-Month Membership at Body + Soul Fitness (a $391 Value)
Body + Soul Fitness
Why we love it
- Personal trainers design a workout that suits you
- Stay on track with your fitness goals
- Skilled trainers
- Complimentary towel service
- 1 month access with 3 personal training sessions
About Body + Soul Fitness
It's tough work being a superhero - you've got to keep up on the latest gadgets and carefully hide your identity from your arch nemesis, all while trying to take the perfect self-portrait to sell to local publications. Sometimes keeping up with fitness can be too much, which is why so many superheroes opt for "slimming" capes. Today's WagJag can get you a crime-fighting physique: $39 for three personal training sessions and a one-month membership to Body + Soul Fitness (a $391 value).
Working with a personal trainer is the safest and most effective way to achieve your health and fitness goals. Whether you want to be able to keep up with your kids or your grandkids, the skilled trainers at Body + Soul Fitness can help. They will work with you to design a specially tailored program that takes into account any injuries or medical concerns you may have - allowing you to focus on your goals.
Body + Soul Fitness' month-to-month membership involves no initiation fees, no long-term contracts and no obligations. They also cap their membership to ensure that you'll always have a choice of equipment and receive a healthy dose of their personal attention.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Leslie and York Mills: 1875 Leslie St.
- Eglinton and Avenue: 378 Eglinton Ave. W
- Must activate by November 29, 2012. Once activated, training sessions must be used within 15 days
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Valid for new customers only
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back