Riverstone Golf & Country Club: Two Options Option 1: $29 for 9 Holes of Golf for 2 with Cart Option 2: $139 for a 45-Minute Playing Lesson for 3 on 18 Holes with Cart
Riverstone Golf and Country Club
Why we love it
- Par 35, championship course spanning 2,600 yards
- Playing lesson taught by a CPGA pro
- Bistro, butchery and fitness centre also on site
About Riverstone Golf and Country Club
Unbeknownst to most golfers, a case of the yips can come on as a result of paying too much for a round of golf. Swing smoothly on the putting greens without worrying about monetary greens at Riverstone Golf & Country Club, which offers you two choices of WagJags:
- $29 for 9 holes of golf for 2 including cart (a $67 value)
- $139 for a 45-minute playing lesson for 3 including cart (a $275 value)
Highlights of the Course
Riverstone's nine-hole championship course is a semi-private, par 35 that spans 2,600 yards alongside the West Humber River. Easily walkable and even easier to cart through, the course features two large ponds and many tree-lined fairways. Golf newbies and younger putters will want to check out Riverstone's executive nine holes; a well-conditioned course that's highly-conducive to family outings.
Tips for Success on the Greens
Ye be warned of the trees and water features flanking the holes. As a rule of thumb, favour accuracy over length on this shot-maker's course.
Private and playing lessons taught by CPGA pro Jason Stewart are available for mediocre golfers determined to turn scratch, while a pro shop stocks all the supplements you'll need to play. Memberships to Riverstone's fitness centre, which includes four squash courts and a full-scale gym, are available to the public on a month-to-month basis.
To Please the Golfer's Palate
Satisfy your appetite at Riverstone's bistro, which boasts a gourmet menu prepared at the hands of award-winning chefs. Try the braised short ribs or Thai beef salad, spicy marinated beef slices served atop a bed of rice noodles and baby greens.
Getting to the Links
A jaunt up Hwy. 427 gets you to this Brampton course. Take a look at the simple directions here.
- Expires at the end of the 2012 season
- May use two vouchers in one visit to play 18 holes (tee times subject to availability)
- Valid only on weekdays between 10am and 4pm
- Not valid Labour Day Monday (September 3)
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back