Up to 57% off an Exotic Car Road Course, Test Drive or Police Car Chase from Exotic Car Tours (3 Options)
Why we love it
- Standard and automatic car options
- Large selection of cars to choose from
- Once-in-a-lifetime driving experience in a high-powered supercar
- Drivers must be a minimum of 4 ft. 11 in. and a maximum of 6 ft. 8 in.
About GTA Exotics
Automobile air fresheners and Hawaiian dashboard dancers can add a small thrill to your everyday driving experience, but if the smell of Royal Pine is leaving you pining for something more, today's selection of WagJags from Exotic Car Tours offers a thrilling automobile experience:
- $129 for a 3km road course (long track) or a half-hour highway test drive in the car of your choice (a $299 value)
- $249 for a half-hour Lamborghini Murcielago test drive (a $499 value)
- $89 for a police car chase and 1 "prisoner" (a $189 value)
Exotic Car Tours can put you behind the wheel of some of the world's most exhilarating automobiles. With option one, you'll get the chance to take the car of your choice on two laps (one as a passenger, one as a driver) around a 3km track at Mosport DDC (in Bowmanville on April 29) or at Cayuga Raceway (in Cayuga on May 8 or 9). If you prefer the open road, this option is also available as a half-hour highway test drive beginning in Oakville. Automatic cars available include the Ferrari F430, Ferrari 360, GTR- R35, Porsche 911 Turbo and the AUDI R8. Standard cars available include the Ariel Atom, Viper, Ferrari 360, Corvette, Porsche 911, Lotus Exige and F2000 Open Wheel Race Car. Choose to cruise in a Viper, Corvette, Porsche 911 Turbo, Lotus Exige or F2000 Open Wheel Racecar and you'll get to tack on an extra lap for free.
Option two is valid for a half-hour test drive in a Lamborghini Murcielago. With this option, you'll enjoy a 30-minute pleasure cruise in this two-door, two-seat, all-wheel drive supersports car. Joining you for the ride is a skilled driving instructor who will make sure you get the most out of your half-hour highway driving experience. This experience begins in Oakville.
With the third option, you can race at full speed down the track in a marked police car, sirens wailing and tires squealing at your command. Put the pedal to the metal as you take on tight corners, drifting with ease while tailing after exotic cars. With this option, you'll race around a 3km track at Mosport CCD (in Bowmanville on April 29) or at the Cayuga Raceway (in Cayuga on May 8 or 9). This option allows you to bring one prisoner (also known as a friend or family member) along for the ride, with the option of adding additional wrong-doers for just $10 each. Watch the demo to get pumped for this police chase experience.
- 3km course expires May 9, 2013. Half-hour highway test drive expires June 2, 2013
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Includes 3 laps (two as passenger in an SUV and one behind the wheel in a car of your choice)
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and must hold a valid driver's license for more than 6 months. Drivers must be a minimum of 4 ft. 11 in. and a maximum of 6 ft. 8 in.
- Additional laps may be purchased for $69
- May choose a highway test drive or a long track test drive (see location info below)
- A $500 refundable security deposit required for the highway experience
- Please book at least 1 month in advance
- Free bonus lap if you drive a Viper, Corvette, Porsche 911 Turbo, Lotus Exige or a F2000 Open Wheel Racecar
- You must sign a waiver
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back