What You Get
Enjoy 1 night accommodations in a King, Two Queen or Two Double Room
- Option 1: For $45*1 night stay Sunday to Thursday
- Option 2: For $70* 1 night stay on Fridays
- Option 3: For $90* 1 night stay on Saturdays
All options include:
- Continental breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- One $50 voucher for the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
- One $10 voucher for the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse Bar & Lounge
- One $30 voucher for The Keg Steakhouse
- One $5 off Yuk Yuks Tickets
- One $15 voucher for IHOP
- One $20 voucher to TGI FRIDAYS
- One $30 voucher for Outback Steakhouse dining voucher
- One $20 voucher for Vittorio's Italian Eatery
- Choice of 4 free attractions : Galaxy Laser Tag, Apocalypse Lazer Tag, Mini Golf, Haunted Hallways, Torture Chamber or Maze of Mirrors
*Taxes and fees: HST, mandatory municipal accommodation tax and a 6% ECO fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon checkin
Due to the growing concern of COVID - 19, out of an abundance of caution, to ensure the health and safety of our guests and team members. Effective Sunday, March 22nd, 2020, the Days Inn Near the Falls will be temporarily closed until April 19th or until the situation has resolved.
This action is consistent with the recommendations of the province’s Chief Medical Officer of Health-related to the new precautionary measures for COVID-19.
All Wag Jag purchasers with reservations will be notified and the expiry date will be extended. We will work with the guests to make every accommodation necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: Voucher and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 adults)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
A: Yes, it's $20 plus taxes per person. Kids stay free
Q: Is it possible to get a room with two beds?
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Please call the property for more information
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: Taxes and fees: HST, mandatory municipal accommodation tax and a 6% ECO fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon checkin
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: $12 + tax per night
What You Need To Know
- Booking window extended to June 15, 2020
- Blackout dates:
- December 18, 2019 - January 2, 2020
- February 14-17, 2020
- March 16-20, 2020
- April 2-6, 2020
- April 10-13, 2020
- May 15-18, 2020
- May 22-26, 2020
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability. Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Restaurant vouchers valid with the purchase of 2 entrees. Alcohol and gratuities are not included
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Parking is $12 per night plus taxes due at hotel
- Rooms are based on double occupancy. $20 per person plus taxes for extra people. Kids stay free
- Taxes and fees: HST, mandatory municipal accommodation tax and a 6% ECO fee is applicable and payable directly to the hotel upon checkin. Gratuities are not included
Review our refund policy here.
Niagara Falls, Ontario, L2G 3V6, CA See Location