What You Get
An Afternoon High Tea Experience for Two in the heart of St Jacobs.
Today's WagJag: $45 for an Afternoon High Tea Experience for 2 at the Homewood Suites Waterloo St Jacobs (a $76 value).
Join us at the Homewood Suites Waterloo St Jacobs located walking distance from Drayton Entertainment, St Jacobs Outlet Mall, and St Jacobs Farmers Market for a unique and exquisite Afternoon High Tea Experience.
- Loose Leaf Tea, Tea, Coffee, or Juice
- Selection of finger sandwiches: Cranberry Chicken Salad on Flaky Croissants, Apple, Brie and Apple butter open faced on English Muffin, English Cuc. and Mint on Crustless White Bread, and Egg Salad Pinwheels on Spinach, or Sundried Tomato wraps
- Fluffy Tea Biscuits with Authentic Devon Cream and Winterberry Jam
- Assortment of Divine Sweets: Caramel Toffee Brownies (since Hilton did invent the brownie), Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Icing, Mini Ginger Bread Cookies, and Chocolate Covered Profiteroles
- Sandwiches: Gluten Free bread with Tomato and Basil (no margarine but butter pods available on the side), Cucumber and Mint with Philadelphia Cream Cheese (no gluten).
- Gluten Free Loaf with Fruit Preserves, Fresh Fruit Cup
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, French Macaron and Gluten Free Chocolate Cake (can also be based as VEGAN, removing the cream cheese on sandwich)
- Sandwiches: Marbled Rye Bread with Tomato Basil Mustard/Mayo, Egg Salad on Whole Wheat (Gluten Free bread can be provided)
- Dairy Free Tea Biscuits with Fruit Preserves, Fresh Fruit Cup
- French Macaroon, Dairy Free/Gluten Free Cake (chefs’ choice)
Further supplements may not be accommodated.
What You Need To Know
- Valid from December 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020. Expiry extended indefinitely
- Valid for two people for Afternoon High Tea, Thursdays and Saturdays only
- Hours: Between 12pm-2pm
- Homewood Suites strives to accommodate dietary needs such as gluten free, dairy free, and peanut free. However, we cannot guarantee that there has been no cross contamination of products, since our kitchen does host items sensitive to these dietary needs
- Must email booking for specific date. No Walk Ins.
- Must reserve date 72 hours before arrival
- Dates are subject to change based on demand. Individuals who have booked tickets will be notified of changes 72 hours prior to their bookings
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Waterloo, Ontario, N2V 2G8, Canada Phone: 519 514 0088 See Location