$4.50 for a 4 oz Signature Burger, Fries and a Drink at Hero Burger (A $9 Value ) - Choose from 19 Locations
Why we love it
About Hero Burger
Heroes come in many forms, whether it’s the caped crusader flying around the city to fight crime, or that dude in your office who always leaves his half-finished box of donuts for sharing in the break room. Today’s WagJag brings a mighty edible hero to satisfy your mouth while protecting your wallet - $4.50 gets you the Signature Combo (including a burger, fries and a fountain pop) from Hero Burger, available at all 19 tenacious locations.
This deal swoops in to save your boring lunches and dinners with four ounces of grilled beefy deliciousness. Hero Burger’s Signature burger includes a cape of Canadian cheddar cheese, tomato-hat, and splash of Hero Certified "Secret" Sauce. But that’s just the foundation – it’s up to the customer to accessorize each burger to his or her specifications. Follow the Canada Food Guide’s recommendations and up your veggie quotient with lettuce, pickles, and onions, or turn up the heat by adding jalapenos, Tabasco, or maple chipotle BBQ sauce. Premium toppers like brie, smoked provolone, Portobello mushroom, or peameal bacon can be added to your burger for only 99 cents more. Hero’s fries are fresh cut and crisped up in a bath of transfat-free oil, and this deal includes a refreshing fountain pop (any of Coke's popular brands) to wash it all down.
Hero Burger is the first Canadian franchise to do their patty-making with 100% Heritage Angus Beef, range-fed, hormone/antibiotic-free, and sustainably raised in Western Canada, ready to transfer the deliciousness of their natural upbringing from pasture to plate. With 19 locations to choose from, you’re never too far from burger bliss.
At Hero Burger, giving back to our community is an important part of the company culture. As a proud partner of the SickKid’s Foundation, 50 cents from every $4.50 combo purchased will be donated to their world-class facility as part of 'HERO GIVES TO THE KIDS' fundraising campaign.
Locations (choose one during checkout)
- 55 Avenue Rd., Unit 113 (Hazelton Lanes)
- 79A Yonge St. (Yonge & King E.)
- 21 St. Clair Ave. West (Yonge & St. Clair)
- 200 Elizabeth St. (Toronto General Hospital)
- 650 1/2 Queen St. West (Queen W. & Palmerston)
- 77 Wellesley St.(Church & Wellesley)
- 100 Wellington St. West (Toronto Dominion Centre)
- Richmond Hill:
- 1480 Major Mackenzie Dr. (Leslie & Major Mac)
- 9625 Yonge St.(Yonge & Weldrick)
- 10755 Leslie St. (Elgin Mills)
- Mississauga: 6045-6085 Creditview Rd., Unit F (Credit Valley Town Plaza)
- 21 Famous Ave. (Colossus Centre)
- 1380 Major Mackenzie Drive (Eagles Landing/ Dufferin & Major Mac)
- 8280 Hwy #27, Unit 7 (WalMart Plaza)
- 23 The West Mall (Sherway Gardens)
- 3300 Bloor St. West (Sunlife Centre)
- Markham: 230 Commerce Valley Dr. (Hwy 7 & Commerce Valley)
- Milton: 850 Main St. East (Thompson & Main)
- Aurora: 15340 Bayview Ave. (Home Depot Centre)