$29 for Your Choice of Owlkids Magazines (a $59 Value - Newsstand Price)
Bayard Presse Canada Inc.
What you get
- Choose from Chirp (for ages 3-6), ChickaDee (for ages 6-9) or OWL (for ages 9-13)
- Fun, educational, interactive content
- Unlimited buys makes this great for gifting
- No expiry
- Unlimited buys
- Redeem online. Full instructions provided on voucher
- First issue should arrive within 8-10 weeks of completing purchase
- Not valid with other offers
- Shipping included
- No additional charges. Voucher has no cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
Reading from a young age can inspire a kid's imagination, increase their vocabulary and make them speed readers in time for the 2016 Olympics. Educate and entertain with today's WagJag: $29 for your choice of Owlkids magazines (a $59 value).
Made for kids who love to learn, OWL's lineup of kid- and parent-approved magazines come packed with fun, entertaining and educational content 10 times a year. Chirp, made for kids three to six years old, offers pages of stories, puzzles, illustrations and colourful photographs produced by some of Canada's most talented authors and artists. chickaDEE is a fun, hands-on magazine for 6 to 9-year-old kids whose thirst for knowledge and appetite for humour are insatiable. In each issue of chickaDEE, interactive stories, puzzles, comics, animal features, and science experiments educate and entertain readers.
For big kids (ages 9 to 13), OWL provides its readers with timely, reliable and relevant information on everything from technology, sports and the environment, to pop culture and peer relationships. OWL is packed with lively text, bold designs, and tons of fun with original comics, quirky facts, and mind-boggling puzzles designed to nurture a lifelong love of reading.
Options (choose one at checkout)
- OWL (for ages 9 to 13)
- chickaDEE (for ages 6 to 9)
- Chirp (for ages 3 to 6)
About Bayard Presse Canada Inc.