$199 and Up for a Couples Getaway Packages from the Arlington Hotel
What you get
- Valid for travel from January 1 - May 3, 2020
- Blackout dates: February 13 - 16, 2020
- Accommodations for promotional vouchers are limited and subject to hotel availability. Customers are strongly encouraged to book as soon as possible.
- Guests can call to select a specific theme room based on availability
- Must use entire voucher in one stay
- There will be an automatic 15% gratuity added to the dinner bill and payable at that time
- Retail sales tax and federal goods and services tax are not included and are payable directly to the merchant. Gratuities are not included.
- No cash back. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
Review our refund policy here.
- $199 for a One Night Stay with Tuesday to Sunday Arrivals in a Standard Room (a $359 Value)
- $249 for a One Night Stay with Tuesday to Sunday Arrivals in a Junior Suite (a $409 Value)
- 3-Course Dinner for Two with 1 Alcoholic Beverage per Person
- Bottle of Wine in the room
Located in Paris, where you can take a lazy stroll down the town's main street to see a trove of unique cafes, shops, and a scenic lookout over the majestic Grand River. Paris' location amidst golf courses, parks, and trails provides the perfect starting point for outdoor exploration.
The hotel offers a collection of 24 rooms, each completely updated in 2018 with unique decor and furnishings that evoke the personality and spirit of some of our favourite authors and creative minds, like Hunter S. Thompson, J.R.R. Tolkien, Mary Shelley, Jane Austen, and more. Standard rooms and suites include a flat screen television, updated bathrooms, in-room coffee, complimentary Wi-Fi and weekday continental breakfasts.
The showcase restaurant demonstrates the Arlington Hotel's culinary affection. Executive Chef Matt Kershaw's flavourful and decadent cuisine will excite taste buds that you never knew you had, while the bartenders' creations invite you to savour life's finer moments. In additional, the Arlington Hotel also offers two spots for private parties, the 1851 Public House and the Library Bar.
About Arlington Hotel