Save 50% on a 1-Year Family Membership at the Art Gallery of Ontario
Art Gallery of Ontario
What you get
- Free unlimited admission to the AGO’s collections and most special exhibitions during regular gallery hours for a FULL year PLUS get free coat check!
- Includes 10% discounts and other seasonal offers at shopAGO (which includes shopAGOkids), the café, Espresso Bar in Galleria Italia, and at AGO Bistro
- Invitations to Members-Only exhibition previews, special events and exclusives
- Discounts on AGO education programs including classes and talks
- Exclusive access to the beautiful Norma Ridley Members’ Lounge
- Free subscription to the AGO Members magazine and subscription to our e-newsletters
- Visit current exhibitions for free!
- Members can book their free tickets online for special exhibitions and avoid the line-ups
- Return again and again to reconnect with art, architecture, and the city!
- For more information, visit the Membership Page
- Membership must be activated online by TBD
- This promotion is for Family level memberships only - includes 2 membership cards for any two named adult cardholders and up to 5 children ages 17 and under
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 more as gift(s)
- Voucher number must be redeemed online at https://ago.ca/redeem-my-ago-membership
- Membership expires one year after activation date
- New members only, not valid for existing members or those who have been members in past 12 months
- Membership is not transferable
- Not valid towards the purchase of gift cards
- Taxes included
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
- After TBD, non-redeemed voucher value can be redeemed towards a full priced Family Membership in person at the AGO
Review our refund policy here.
- Great place to spend time in and enjoy - Visit http://www.ago.ca/visit for details and hours
- Visit for an hour or for a day – as a Member you can visit as often as you like whenever you like, for FREE!
- Family level membership includes 2 membership cards for any two named adult cardholders, and up to 5 children ages 17 and under
- Kara Hamilton: Water in Two Colours (On now – until December 1) - Toronto-based Kara Hamilton presents us with found objects that have been transformed in ways that allow us to create new spatial and narrative connections between them. These objects, strange and familiar, invite us to reflect on our shared environments, both natural and constructed.
- Valérie Blass: Le Parlement Des Invisibles (On now - until December 1). Blass creates work that defies simple definition using found clothing and plaster casts of body parts, exploring what she calls the "in-between" spaces of abstract, human, and inanimate forms.
- Sandra Brewster: Blur (On now - until March 29). Explore the layered experiences of identity, bridging relationships between Canada and elsewhere, as well as the past and present.
- Discover all exhibitions on now and upcoming!
About Art Gallery of Ontario