What You Get
- $29 for a one-year subscription to OWL magazine (ages 9-13) - (a $59.33 value)
- $29 for a one-year subscription to chickaDEE magazine (ages 6-9) - (a $59.33 value)
- $29 for a one-year subscription to Chirp magazine (ages 3-6) - (a $59.33 value)
Made for kids who love to learn, OWL's lineup of kid- and parent-approved magazines come packed with fun, entertaining and educational content 10 times a year. Chirp, made for kids (ages 3 to 6) offers pages of stories, puzzles, illustrations and colourful photographs produced by some of Canada's most talented authors and artists. chickaDEE is a fun, hands-on magazine for kids (ages 6 to 9) whose thirst for knowledge and appetite for humour are insatiable. In each issue of chickaDEE, interactive stories, puzzles, comics, animal features, and science experiments educate and entertain readers.
For big kids (ages 9 to 13), OWL provides its readers with timely, reliable and relevant information on everything from technology, sports and the environment, to pop culture and peer relationships. OWL is packed with lively text, bold designs, and tons of fun with original comics, quirky facts, and mind-boggling puzzles designed to nurture a lifelong love of reading.
What You Need To Know
- Expires September 24, 2016
- Unlimited buys
- Shipping included
- Redeem online. Full instructions provided on voucher
- First issue should arrive within 8-10 weeks of completing purchase
- Subscriptions can only be delivered to addresses in Canada and the United States
- Not valid with other offers
- No additional charges. Voucher has no cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.