Up to 43% off General Admission or a Membership
What you get
- Expires 45 days from purchase date. Memberships must be redeemed by March 31, 2016
- Unlimited buys. Adult admission option: Limit 1 buy per person, may buy 1 more as a gift
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
Nature and animal lovers can listen to the birds cheep on the cheap with today's WagJags for admission or a membership to Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls:
- $12 for 1 general admission ticket (a $17 value)
- $22 for 2 general admission tickets (a $34 value)
- $39 for 4 general admission tickets (a $68 value)
- $13 for a child membership (an $18 value)
- $20 for a senior membership (a $25 value)
- $22 for an adult membership (a $28 value)
As one of the biggest indoor aviaries in the world, the Bird Kingdom is considered one of Niagara Falls' top attractions. More than 400 tropical birds fly freely throughout this lush multi-level paradise, available to be held and fed by visitors. Most of the birds here are rare or endangered, making this your only opportunity to get close to some truly unique creatures. The aviary isn’t just for the birds, however; the building also includes an animal collection of spiders, bats, snakes and other fascinating reptiles to spy on. Plan your visit around the Bird Kingdom's daily events, which include bat feedings twice a day and rainbow lorikeet feedings, where for $2 you can feed these multi-coloured Australian birds yourself. So gather up your own flock, grab your camera and spend the day in this summery wonderland for animal lovers.
About Bird Kingdom