What You Get
One child or adult admission to Bird Kingdom.
Changes and regulations due to COVID-19:
- Face masks required
- Hand sanitizing stations located in lobby and various areas in the attraction
- Café currently closed
- No holding birds/animals in Encounters, however there will be an interpreter
Today’s WagJags for the Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls, Ontario:
$14$12 for One Child Admission (a $18.02 Value) $18$15.20 for One Adult Admission (a $22.54 Value)
The Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls, Ontario is a world-class attraction that allows you to interact with birds and other animals. Featuring the world’s largest free-flying indoor aviary, travel back in time and experience these exotic birds and creatures as if you were discovering them for the first time!Exhibits Include:
- Old Museum
- Animal Encounters
- Small Bird Aviary
- Night Jungle
- Main Aviary
- Historic Javanese House
- Lorikeet Landing
- Open 7 days a week, from 9:30am to 5:00pm (last admission is 4:15pm)
What You Need To Know
- Expires 180 days after purchase date
- Operating at 50% capacity starting January 31, 2022
- Unlimited buys
- Valid for admission only
- Not valid with other offers
- No additional fees.
- No cash value. No cash back.
Review our refund policy here.