Up to 40% off a Distillery Tour, Tasting and Drinks
What you get
A tour, tasting and drink for two or four people.
- Expires 6 months from purchase date
- Unlimited buys
- Reservations are required; subject to availability
- Must be 19 or older
- Valid only for the option purchased
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags from Black's Distillery:
- $16 for a Tour, Tasting and a Drink for 2 People (a $24 Value)
- $29 for a Tour, Tasting and a Drink for 4 People (a $48 Value)
Every spirit tells a story – of that there is never any question in the business of distilling. Yet the narrative for Black’s Distillery extends its roots well beyond the confines of Peterborough County and the rolling hills where David Fife long ago coaxed his treasured grain from the ground. In fact, owner Robert Black’s Scottish heritage links back to the Duhb (Duff) Clan, which actually connects to the town of Fife and the family itself. Take that as coincidence but best accept it as a vital connection. Upon learning of this relationship the Black’s name assumed its rightful place and is emblazoned on every bottle that they produce, day-in and day-out.
About Black's Distillery