Up to 86% off Acupuncture and Cupping Treatments
Channels of Wellness
What you get
One or two acupuncture and cupping treatments from Channels of Wellness.
About Channels of Wellness:
Channels of Wellness is a Traditional Chinese Medicine Health Centre in North York, ON Canada. We offer a variety of services to enhance your personal sens of well-being. Our practitioners use modern Meridian Health Assessments combined with ancient healing techniques to help your body and mind function at its best. We treat a variety of acute and chronic health issues that may not be adequately addressed through conventional medicine alone. We offer acupuncture, herbal medicine, cupping, moxibustion, and tui na.
Each patient is given individual attention by our highly trained and experienced providers, We work with you to provide customized treatment plans based on your symptoms and goals. If you're looking to take charge of your health, we invite you to experience the Channels difference.
- Expires 120 days from purchase date
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy 1 more as a gift
- Valid for new customers or customers who haven't been to the wellness centre for over a year
- Call to book an appointment
- Appointments are subject to availability
- Consultation required. Non-candidates and other refund requests will be honoured before service is provided
- 48 hour cancellation notice required
- All goods or services must be used by the same person
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags Channels of Wellness - TCM Health Centre:
- $22 for one acupuncture and cupping treatment (a $125 value)
- $34 for two acupuncture and cupping treatments (a $250 value)
About the treatment:
During the cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
Areas of focus are:
- Pain Management
- Back and Neck Pain
- Stress Reduction
- Skin Disorders
- Menstrual Cramps
About Channels of Wellness