$59 for a Food Tour from Chopsticks+Forks (up to an $79 Value)
Chopsticks + Forks
What you get
- Golden Patty: Taste the Caribbean - Enjoy a Jamaican patty in coco bread
- Fika: Taste Europe - A Swedish favourite for those with a sweet tooth. Spiced morning bun
- Tibet Cafe and Bar: Taste Asia - Authentic Tibetan momos (dumplings), a traditional delicacy of Nepal
- Pow Wow Cafe: Taste North America - Traditional Native (Indigenous) Frybread, Bannock
- Jumbo Empanadas: Taste South America - An indigenous encounter with a delicious Humita
- Nu Bügel: Taste Middle East - Have a bite into a smoked trout sandwich in a bagel which was rated one of the best sandwiches in Toronto
Great Canadian Food Tour includes stops at:
- Pow Wow Cafe: The only Food Tour company that has Pow Wow Café as a stop - Enjoy an Indigenous dish that's older than Canada itself - Ojibway Taco
- Moo Frites: A Canadian staple born in the 1950's in Quebec, Canada - Poutine
- Bacon Nation: Toronto born creation and a must try - The peameal bacon sandwich
- Nu Bügel: What makes a Montreal-style bagel Montreal? Discover why it may be the best bagel in the world.
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky: The most popular Canadian dessert that dates back to the 1600's - Butter tart
- Moonbeam Coffee Company: Nanaimo Bar? Not sure what this delicious dessert square is? End our Great Canadian Food Tour with this sweet ending.
- Expires 180 days from purchase date
- Amount paid never expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy more as gifts
- Valid only for option purchased
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
- Book with confidence - Guaranteed Departures!
- Tastings from 6+ countries
- Find your adventure by experiencing Toronto's amazing diversity through food
- Adventure through the most eclectic and unique neighbourhood in Toronto
- Tastings are selected with the beginner and novice in mind - full of flavour without the hot (adding heat available for the spice seekers)
- Great VEGETARIAN option available with NO PORK on the menu - NOTE: We cannot accommodate allergies to nuts, dairy, eggs and gluten
- Leave feeling like you've been taken around the world
Great Canadian Food Tour:
Looking for "Canadian Food eh"? Taste the local and national favourites of Canada while exploring through historic Kensington Market
- What's Canadian to eat and where to find it? Relax as an expert guide shares with you the essential tastings of all things Canadian
- Eating the best foods usually comes with a price of long lines and waits - not with us! Skip the lines and enjoy a VIP access food tour
- Taste while walking through the most eclectic and unique neighbourhood in Toronto - Kensington Market
- Great VEGETARIAN option available - NOTE: We cannot accommodate vegans and guests who have aversions to nuts, dairy, eggs and gluten
Select your tour at checkout!
About Chopsticks + Forks