41% off Microneedling Treatments
Damas SkinCare SPA & Laser Center
What you get
Get a mesotherapy with microneedling technique treatment or microneedling with radio frequency.
- Expires 90 days from purchase date
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy more as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit
- Appointment required. 48-hour advance notice required
- Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honoured before service provided
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price)
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s)
- Valid only for option purchased
- Not valid for customers active within the past 6 months
- All goods or services must be used by the same person
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax or gratuities. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJags: Fix imperfections on your face with one of these microneedling treatments from Damas SkinCare SPA & Laser Center.
- $88.50 for Mesotherapy with Microneedling Technique (a $150 Value)
- $165.20 for Microneedling with RF (a $280 Value)
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that uses injections of vitamins and enzymes to tighten and rejuvenate the skin. Mesotherapy is used to remove fat in desired areas, reduce cellulite, fade wrinkles and lines, lighten pigmented skin, and treat alopecia. The technique uses fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer (mesoderm) of skin.
Microneedling is a great way to treat acne scars, tighten your skin, stimulate collagen, treat fine lines/wrinkles and more. RF (radio frequency) microneedling is almost painless with just a slight prickling sensation. The experts at Damas SkinCare SPA & Laser Center will first administer a topical anesthetic to reduce any discomfort before the procedure. For the best, shinny, dewy skin you should consider repeating this treatment three to six times with a month between each appointment.
About Damas SkinCare SPA & Laser Center