$55 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 People Including a Cart and Same-Day Replay (a $135 Value)
Delhi Golf & Country Club
What you get
- Expires at the End of the 2021 Season
- Valid anytime on weekdays, not valid until after noon on weekends and holidays
- Limit 1 voucher per twosome per visit
- Please print and present voucher
- Book tee time early to ensure for availability
- Replay is not available after 4pm. Please come in early
- Must give 24 hours' notice for tee time cancellation or voucher is void
- Not valid with other offers
- No refund due to weather or early course closure for the season
- Dress code in effect
- Only valid for option chosen
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJag: $55 for 18 Holes of Golf for 2 People Including a Cart and Same Day Replay from Delhi Golf and Country Club (a $128 Value).
Highlights of the Course
This par 72 championship course has been offering patrons a swinging good time since 1963. Choose to play nine or 18 holes of golf from four different tee blocks—blue (6,400 yards) white (6,100), gold (5,165) or red/ladies (5,050).
Tips for Success on the Greens
Though they're not giving away specific hints, Delhi warns that hole 7, a 99-yard par 3, should be played carefully. It has a pond in the front as well as behind the green, plus a bush to the left of the hole. You'll have to rely on your own basic golf knowledge for this one, or have your copy of Golf for Dummies handy.
Delhi stocks golfing paraphernalia of all sorts at the pro shop, and enables golfers of all types (duffer to scratch) to hone their skills at the driving range. For post-game pleasantries, it's best to head to the clubhouse patio overlooking the course, or the 135-seater dining room. The change room has private shower stalls and communal saunas, so you can get cleaned up prior to hitting the 19th hole.
To Please the Golfer's Palate
The clubhouse serves a beer and 1 lb of wings for $9.95. Hamburgers and schnitzel are two other favourites on the menu.
Getting to the Links
To get to this Delhi golf course from London, Ontario, it takes significantly less time than it does to travel from London, England to Delhi, India.
About Delhi Golf & Country Club