$17.90 for 30 Capsules of Echinacea - 500mg (a $29.80 Value)
Biohealth Labs Inc.
What you get
Receive 3 packs of 10 capsules (30 capsules in total) of NATRUALIFE Echinacea.
- Cannot be delivered to PO boxes
- After the deal closes, the product will ship automatically to the address indicated at checkout (currently unable to ship to the Northwest Territories)
- Product is expected to arrive within the estimated time of 1-4 weeks from the deal closing date (June 9)
- Unlimited buys
- All products are final sale
- Free returns on eligible items
- Cancellations/modifications are only available within 48 hours of purchase
- Does not include shipping ($5.95 extra charged at checkout).
- Does not include tax (charged at checkout). No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJag: Reduce cold and flue symptoms and stimulate the body's immune system for $17.90 with NATRUALIFE Echinacea 500mg - 30 Capsules (a $29.80 Value).
- Made in Canada
- Echinacea is traditionally used to fight off colds, flus, and infections, specifically in the respiratory tract
- It activates chemicals in the body that decrease inflammation, reducing cold and flu symptoms
- Stimulates the body's immune system
- Echinacea also contains some chemicals that can attach yeast and other kinds of fungi directly
- Medicinal Ingredients:
- Echinacea purpurea - 500mg
- Recommended Adult Dose: Take 2 capsules 3 times a day
- Cautions & Warnings:
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have rheumatoid arthritis, have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDs, or HIV infection
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have anti-immune disorders, or are taking immunosuppressants
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use if you have an allergy to Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade)
About Biohealth Labs Inc.