$12 for Four $5 Vouchers Towards Food and Drink at Eva's Original Chimneys (a $20 Value)
Eva's Original Chimneys
What you get
Eva’s was founded in Toronto by her grandson Justin and his wife Kristin to bring this treasured family treat to Canada. Eva worked closely with Kristin and Justin to develop the dough recipe that is served at Eva’s today. Chimneys (known as Kürtskalács in Hungarian or Trdelník in Czech) are delicious and unique, bread-like freshly baked Hungarian pastries, named after their hollow, cylindrical shape. They have a satisfying crunch on the outside and a soft, fluffy dough on the inside.
- Mississauga Square One: 100 City Centre Dr, Mississauga, just inside Entrance 8
- Toronto: 454 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1X8
- Expires 4 months from purchase date
- Limit 1 buy per person, may buy more as gifts.
- Limit 1 $5 voucher per visit
- Only valid at the two listed locations: Toronto, Mississauga Square One
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
About Eva's Original Chimneys
Toronto, Ontario, M5S 1X8, Canada See Location
Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2C9, Canada See Location