$12 for Four $5 Vouchers Towards Food and Drink at Eva's Original Chimneys (a $20 Value)
Eva's Original Chimneys
What you get
Eva’s was founded in Toronto by her grandson Justin and his wife Kristin to bring this treasured family treat to Canada. Eva worked closely with Kristin and Justin to develop the dough recipe that is served at Eva’s today. Chimneys (known as Kürt?skalács in Hungarian or Trdelník in Czech) are delicious and unique, bread-like freshly baked Hungarian pastries, named after their hollow, cylindrical shape. They have a satisfying crunch on the outside and a soft, fluffy dough on the inside.
- Mississauga Square One: 100 City Centre Dr, Mississauga, just inside Entrance 8
- Scarborough Town Centre: 300 Borough Dr, Scarborough (Upper Level)
- Toronto: 454 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1X8
- Expires 4 months from purchase date
- Limit 1 buy per person, may buy more as gifts.
- Limit 1 $5 voucher per visit
- Only valid at the three listed locations: Toronto, Mississauga Square One, Scarborough Town Centre
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
About Eva's Original Chimneys
Toronto, Ontario, M5S1X8, CA See Location
Mississauga, Ontario, L5B2C9, CA See Location
Scarborough, Ontario, M1P4P5, CA See Location