Up to 22% off Unlimited Rides Package to Indoor Amusement Park
What you get
Enjoy unlimited rides for 2 people or a family all-day ride pass for 4 people to Fantasy Fair.
- Expires 180 days from purchase
- Limit 12 buys per person, may buys more as gifts
- Valid any day of the week
- Family pass is valid for two children and two adults
- Not valid on day of purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days
- Valid only for option purchased
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with other offers or discounts
- HST included. No cash value. No cash back.
Review our refund policy here.
Today’s WagJag to Fantasy Fair in Woodbine Shopping Centre:
- $43 for Unlimited Amusement Park Rides for 2 People to Fantasy Fair (a $54 Value)
- $62 for a Family All-Day Ride Pass Package for 4 People to Fantasy Fair (a $79 Value)
Side effects of visiting Fantasy Fair include wide eyes, broad grins and squeals of delight. Ontario's Largest Indoor Amusement Park makes a point of bringing kids' fantasies to life, offering 12 full-size family rides, a three-level Play Village, Midway Games and a new & exciting Arcade. Families can take a spin on the Ships Ahoy spinning teacups, lift off on the Fantasy Flight balloon tower ride, or teach valuable defensive driving and insurance-info-exchanging skills on the Smash & Dash Bumper Cars. Panoramic views can be had from the top of the 50-ft. indoor Ferris Wheel, with a more earthbound altitude available from the Antique Carousel. For added excitement and thrills, try the Rock 'n' Climb walls, bounce 30 feet in the air on the Drop & Hop or play the adrenaline-packed games in the Midway Games arcade. And with mind blowing effects and 6-D ride experience, you’ll be transported into the movie action in the XD Simulator!
Your enjoyment begins with safety, and it is a paramount concern at Fantasy Fair, which is governed by the Technical Standards and Safety Association. All rides are subject to height restrictions that are strictly enforced, and dedicated staffers rarely fall for the ol' one-kid-sitting-on-another's-shoulders-under-a-very-long-trench-coat gag.
About Fantasy Fair