Bed & Breakfast Stay in Collingwood with Home Cooked Breakfast & More
The Findlay House
What you get
Enjoy a 1 night accommodation Sunday-Thursday in a Vogue King or Boutique Queen Suite.
- Option 1: $99 for a 1 night stay in a Queen Boutique Room
- Option 2: $109 for a 1 night stay in a King Vogue Room
- Home Cooked Breakfast for Two
- 15% off at Bishop Botanicals
- $10 off at Scandinave Spa** (bath pass only)
- 10% off horseback riding at Mountain View Stables
- 20% off Pamper Me Day Spa (except RMT massages)
- Complimentary trail maps
- Access to guest kitchen
The Findlay House is happy to entertain you, your family and friends by inviting you to explore and enjoy the Georgian Bay and Blue Mountain area. The wonderful hosts will make your experience unforgettable! This is a 3.5-star bed and breakfast.
Guests enjoy the escape from their every day world and enter into the serenity of the natural outdoor environment all year. The Scandinavian Baths activity includes a Finnish Sauna, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Thermal & Nordic Waterfalls, Hot Baths, Cold Plunges & relaxation areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many vouchers can I purchase?
Q: How many consecutive nights can I book?
A: 2, though subject to availability
Q: How many people can use a voucher?
A: This offer and package extras are based on double occupancy (2 guests)
Q: Can I have additional guests?
Q: What about package extras for additional guests?
A: These would need to be purchased directly from the hotel/attractions
Q: Can I upgrade my room?
A: Yes, please contact the hotel directly
Q: What are the taxes and/or fees?
A: 13% HST + 5% Service Fees
Q: What is the parking fee?
A: Parking is free
- Valid for travel until October 30, 2019
- Blackout Dates: Long weekends and holidays
Review our refund policy here.
About The Findlay House