$79 for a 90 Minute Powerboat Rental (a $118.50 Value)
Harbourfront Centre Sailing And Powerboating
What you get
Enjoy a 90 minute paradise F13 mini powerboat rental with Harbourfront Centre Sailing and Powerboating.
- Unique gift experience
- Accessible downtown boating for all in the heart of our City
- All profits go back into Harbourfront Centre programming and cultural events for Torontonians
- No prior boating experience necessary
- Get a different perspective of the City from the water at your own pace
- Voucher expires October 11, 2020
- Valid Per Boat (which seats 2 adults and one small child)
- Must be 21 yrs old or over with valid G Level Drivers License OR 18 yrs old with a Pleasure Craft Operators Card. International driving licenses are also accepted
- A complete comprehensive rental boat safety checklist will be undertaken covering PCOC requirements at no additional cost. All bookings must obey the rules in the inner harbour, including speed restrictions and keep out areas.
- Valid from May-Oct (Sat & Sun 9am-6pm), July & Aug (Mon-Fri 9am- 8pm), and May, June, Sept and Oct (Mon-Fri noon-7pm)
- Reservations required
- $25 fee incurred for all rescheduled dates up to 48 hours prior to departure, cancellations made within 48 hours could be subject to the forfeit of your voucher. Any cancellations due to weather will be honored with a no fee reschedule booking within the season
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- WagJag promotional codes are not valid with this offer
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Toronto, Ontario, M5V1A2, Canada Phone: 4162033000
Today's WagJag: $79 for a 90 Minute Paradise F13 Mini Powerboat Rental from Harbourfront Centre Sailing and Powerboating ($118.50 Value)
Experience a world of boating at the heart of Toronto’s waterfront.
Harbourfront Centre is a Canadian charity operating the 10 prime acres of Toronto’s central waterfront as a free and open public site. We celebrate the multiplicities of cultures that comprise Canada and enliven the city through the creative imaginations of artists from across the country and around the globe.
Harbourfront Centre Sailing & Powerboating provides affordable and accessible boating for all – from beginner to offshore and much more! We also offer a wide selection of sailing and powerboating courses, services and training.
Great gift idea!
- “I took my daughter out for her birthday, she loved looking at the wildlife through the islands, and we saw an amazing sunset on the way back” David Mather (HCSP Member)
- “This is by far my favourite thing to do when I visit the City” Alana Aziz (HCSP Power Renter)
- “ Seeing the City from the water was truly an awesome sight” Nigel Chen
- “When I first rented a boat I was quiet nervous, but once I was in the drivers seat I found it easy, and the staff were totally friendly, now a take a boat out every holiday weekend” Lorraine Kennerly (New Boating Enthusiast)
- “Hire sail or motorboats for exploring Lake Ontario – with or without a skipper. You can stop at the islands, where you’ll find sandy beaches, quiet or lively, to suit everyone. Plus it’s a great place to see the city skyline.” (GC. BAHighlife.com)
About Harbourfront Centre Sailing And Powerboating
Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1A2, Canada Phone: 4162033000 See Location