What You Get
- $103 for Falconry for One Person (a $300 Value)
$166$149 for Falconry for a Group of Two People (a $600 Value)
- $270 for Falconry for a Family of Up to 4 People (a $1200 Value)
What is Falconry?
- Falconry is defined as "taking wild quarry in its natural state and habitat by means of trained birds of prey"
- It dates back to 2000 BC, as birds of prey have been excellent hunters since time
- They have excellent eye sight and very sharp claws or talons which give them the agility and skill to hunt in a numerous variety of ways!
What is it used for?
- A natural and humane way to control behavioural patterns of pest birds such as seagulls, pigeons, geese, sparrows and starlings
- Falconry takes advantage of the natural relationship between predators and their prey
- It provides faster and longer-lasting bird control when compared to shooting or trapping
- Most Popular Service: Falconry Experience / Lesson
- Reservations/Appointments: Required
- Established: 1989
- Staff Size: 2–10 people
- Average Duration of Services: 1 hour
- Pro Tip: Dress for the weather including appropriate footwear, you’ll be outside
What You Need To Know
- Voucher expires 12 months after purchase
- Must sign waiver prior to redemption
- Younger than 18 must have guardian signed waiver
- Reservation required
- Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Subject to weather.
- Observers not permitted, all attendees must purchase session
- Not valid with any other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.