What You Get
A pass for 5 yoga classes.
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
- DO NOT come to the studio and stay home if you are feeling unwell or experiencing cold symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and other symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and loss of sense of smell or taste. If you have traveled abroad within the past 14 days, please DO NOT come to the studio and self-isolate at home.
- Mandatory wearing of masks inside the studio, until you arrive at your mats in the studio room. Except children under 5, those with medical conditions, and those with difficulty breathing.
- Students will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival and they will be given a spray bottle containing Benefect to use for sanitizing hard surfaces they touch while inside the studio.
- We encourage students to pre-book their spaces online/by phone/ by email and pay online if possible. We have moved to a new system called Wellnessliving which allows for easier booking online. If you have questions about the system, please contact us.
- Please arrive at the studio no more than 10 minutes early. We will not be opening the doors any earlier than 10 minutes. Wait outside, physically distant from other students who visit the studio.
- Mat, props and towel rentals are temporarily closed. Please bring your own mats, straps, blocks and towels. We will be selling water and yoga mats if you wish to purchase when visiting.
- There will be 16 spots available per class for regular Hot Yoga classes. For kids yoga, there will only be 6 spots available.
- The hot room has markers indicating where students should be placing their mats to ensure they are spaced at least 2 meters apart. Since teachers will be talking, there will be extra spacing on both sides (4 meters) to create distance from students.
- Breathing will only be done through the nose. Pranayama practices that includes breathing out the mouth – e.g. breath of fire – will not be included. We recommend students to focus on mind-body-breath connection and only work at a maximum of 80%.
- Showers will be closed and students will be requested to shower when they get home.
Today's WagJag: Learn how to improve your overall wellness by purchasing a five-class yoga pass from Hot Yoga Wellness for only $25!
Hot Yoga Wellness is known for being a yoga studio and all around wellness centre wrapped into one. They focus on helping you decrease your stress levels while also improving your physical abilities. Balance your body and mind (as well as your soul) with a hot yoga class and one of their GTA studios. While at one of these wellness centres, you may want to ask seek the help of their certified practitioners who can help with acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine or a massage.
Hot yoga is actually "body temperature" yoga. The room is heated with infra-red light to promote healing as you perform yoga movements in a sequential order. It will not only strengthen your muscles, but you'll also notice the cardio workout that's involved. You'll detoxify while you move! The heat also will allow you to move more comfortably through the stretches and help increase your flexibility.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- 1750 Steeles Ave W, Unit 9, Concord
- 8301 Jane St. Unit 9, Concord
- 3241 Kennedy Rd, Unit 7, Scarborough
What You Need To Know
Expires 90 days after purchase date (Once the first class is completed you'll have 5 weeks to complete all 5 classes)
Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy more as gifts
- Valid for new customers only
- Valid at location chosen at checkout only
- Must call to book your first class
- Subject to availability
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.