Up to 39% off a Dinner Cruise of the Toronto Harbour
Jubilee Queen Cruises
What you get
- $49 for a Dinner Cruise (a $79.95 value)
Toronto Dinner Cruises:
- This is a dining experience unlike any other!
- Enjoy the sunset with cocktails on the Jubilee Queen in Toronto Harbour
- There’s music and mingling before dinner
- Sit down to dinner, prepared by the executive chef, as you cruise between the islands and shoreline
- After dinner the music is kicked up a notch
- The cruise is 4 to 5 hours
- There’s a 30-minute boarding window, to ensure everyone gets on and checked-in
- This is not your average lunch date!
- Enjoy an afternoon cruise of Toronto’s harbour and enjoy the views from the comfort of the ship’s observation deck
- This is the perfect way to spend time with loved ones, or an alternative business lunch.
- There’s a DJ onboard playing tunes
- Lunch is buffet-style, prepared by the Jubilee Queen’s executive chef!
- The cruise is 3 hours
- For either cruise, if it’s a cool day, the heat will be on to keep you comfortable.
Learn more on social media:
- Expires October 31, 2019
- Blackout Dates: May 12 & June 16, 2019
- Limit 24 vouchers per group per cruise event.Groups wishing to sit together must have 1 person purchase all tickets (1 transaction and under 1 name)
- Online reservations required; subject to availability
- Must provide voucher number and all guest names when making reservation
- Tables seat 4 or more. Seating is reserved and may at times be shared with other parties.
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- No date transfers, cancellations, or refunds under any circumstances
- Valid only for option purchased
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Does not include tax or port fees (both will be charged upon booking). No cash value. No cash back
Review our refund policy here.
About Jubilee Queen Cruises